2013-07-07

don't try to figure out Life. You will never do +

Good morning. Or night, or day, whatever, my flight back to sweden leaves in 3 1/2 hour, and i will be home 13:30 swedish time.

God im so tired. I tried to get some sleep but failed miserably,  started to read my last unread book on my ebook and had to stop because I was reading too fast and if i finishef it I would't have anything to read on the plane. And im not the re-reading type of human being.

I think i have finishing reading 8 books in less than 4 weeks, im starting to get sick of reading this much but I just can't stop. I think it's a side effect of having fever. Okey i will stop here because I start to sound like Charlie fron The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Later.
~stay smart, stay chic
Xoxo Lihini



No comments:

Post a Comment