2013-03-20

healthy chocolate balls

I have a friend named Elin (that sounded weird...) she runs the most awesome training/food blog (in swedish) that I have ever come across. She have been killing me, telling me I haaaaave to try her chocolate balls with dates (it's a fruit) and i was like, ok, they are clean so why not, BUT, when I tried to find the receipt at her blog it had mysteriously disappeared. however I found another receipt at her blog, if you can read Swedish you should check out her blog, click here to come to her blog!
(google pic, u would vomit if u saw mine)

you will need
2/3 dl cottage cheese
1 ½ dl oatmeal
2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
1 tablespoon of honey
6 dates
2 tablespoons of coffee 
mix everything and roll small balls. then coat them in coconut flakes, but them in the fridge for about 20 minutes and you are done!
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment