2014-07-03

Holy hell, long time no see!

Hi loves.
Oh, how I've missed you all.
I needed that blog-break. I needed time to think about what I value here in life and to be inspired.
Since we last met I've traveled, won the student body president election, finished every single test and passed every class within the normal time range and with impressing grades given the situation.
I've also passed my driving license (on the first try!) and I've been sightseeing beautiful Stockholm ever since.

Not so much reading to be honest, but I needed to take a break from everything. Just be with friends and family.

I feel like this is the right time for me to start blogging again. My love for books is back. And I feel inspired.

But it wont be like before.
I won't blog as frequently, mostly reviews. maybe 1 - 4 times a week.
Some post might entirely be in swedish, because I've started to read books by swedish authors so it's kind of stupid to review a swedish book in enligh since my non-swedish readers wont be able to read the book anyway.

That was basically it, my review of THE LAST BOOK IN THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS will be up soon, so stay tuned loves!

yours truly
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment