2014-03-07

What are the pros and cons with being obsessed with books?

We are talking OBSESSED now.

Pros.
You get to travel the world without moving a single muscle (apart from finger muscles maybe)
You get to experience so much, and you actually do get new friends. Real or not.
I also think that reading gives you a great perspective of life. Reading isn't about you, it's about other people. It's about their feelings, and their life experiences. What i've learned from books is that everyone is different, and the true meaning with different.

Then we have more general pros like better vocabulary, faster reading pace etc.

But I think the most important thing is that you are never alone if you have a book. And that is something I value

Cons.
There is only one negative thing that reading can give you, and that is probably only me lol.
cancelling dates with my friends just to stay home and read. I'm ashamed of how many times I've done this.
But fictional characters need me just as much riiight?
Okay maybe not.

Other than that there is nothing negative about being obsessed with books.

So go ahead, put that silly homework away and read a book.

xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment