2014-01-04

Question: If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you?

Tough question!
I'm glad I can bring five and not only 1 or 3, but I would much rather bring like 500, in case I won't get off the island for a while.. (What I would do on a deserted island in the first place is also beyond me).

I would bring:
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
I haven't read this book but it's about a boy and a woman deserted on a island. perfect book for my eventual occasion right?!

And I don't know HOW I would ever survive without Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
It's the last book in the Infernal Devices series, and a total heart breaker, but my cheesus, that book is
a true peace of art.

Twilight
Because Twilight holds A LOT of memories, every time I pick that book up I get this very strange feeling in my body, all the feelings that I used to feel while reading Twilight back in the days just resurface. It's not a sad or happy feeling like that in particular it's just a very special feeling. So yeah Twilight.

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles BECAUSE HAVE YOU READ THAT BOOK?!
That's like the sweetest book EVER omg I can't even, it's so sweet and nice and just perfect okay?
I would totally wanna have it on a deserted island.

and lastly but not least...
I want to say the perks of being a wallflower but that book is depressing...
So i'll say...
Ugh I don't know let me think....

I KNOW!

I would bring Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier with me! That's a feel-good book and it's utterly hilarious and have
me laughing for hours and hours! I love it :)

xoxo Lihini


No comments:

Post a Comment