2014-01-05

My blog-headers.

I've had four headers during my time blog time. FOUR. In 16 months.
And I don't really know why people liked my blog before, I mean who cares about the posts if the header is... good looking? It's like finding a partner, if the outside appearance doesn't attract you, you'll most likely not be so interested in finding out what's on the inside. I mean, I never give short guys a try. Because I like my guys tall like trees. And I'm only like 5 feet. 

I believe this was my FIRST header, I have to admit it's a very nice header, being my first and everything
and I made it all by myself, and I used Paint...

I do not know what was going on in my mind when I did this one, I mean look at it. It doesn't even
look decent! Whats up with the weird bottom ends?! I remember being really proud of this one, 
but looking at it now I'm like noooo thanks. I only used it for a month or something though. 


I worked really hard on this one, and I think it's quite arty in it's own way. If you look closely at the design 
you can see a book and a pen, a dancer, the mocking jay pin (The hunger games) and music notes. All stuff that represents me :)




And here we have the header I'm using right now. Isn't it pretty? I'm totally in love with it and I think it's 
perfect. The great photographer Elvira Gidlund took the pictures of me and the books, she is super
talented and I'm so glad to be able to call her a friend. She made me this header, all I had to do was
say how I wanted it and she made my wishes come true. But I let her decide almost the whole thing,
and I'm glad I did...


xoxo Lihini


No comments:

Post a Comment