2013-11-06

Personalized Book Recommendations



Sometimes it feels like I've read every good book out there to read.
No, I'm serious, I have over 160 books on my "to-read" list but it still feels like there is nothing out there worth reading.
Kind of like picking clothes in the morning.

But I've learned to take advantage of my friends in the book community, so it's cool.

I asked my readers (you guys) on Facebook and Instagram to post what kind of books they like and what books they've read and liked if they want personalized book recommendations and a lot of people replied! I won't be able to help you all in this post but I will get back to you :)

Just comment in the comment section if you too would like to get personalizes book tips from me!




Name: Eira
Favorite genres: -
Books I like: The fault In our Stars
My recommendations: On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta,
Looking for Alaska - John Green, Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult


Name: Weliveandbreaththewords
favorite genres: Supernatural, YA, Romance
Books I like: Anything
My recommendations: Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion, Of Poseidon - Anna Banks,
 Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson


Name: Kazoo
favorite genres: Fantasy, Dystopian
Books I like: Matched, Divergent, The Selection
My recommendations: Legend - Marie Lu, Delirium - Lauren Oliver, Mila 2.0 - Debra Driza,
 The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater


Name: Nephilimatheart
favorite genres: Murder, Fantasy, Supernatural, Domonology, Love, Adventure
Books I like: -
My recommendations: Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick, Ruby Red - Kerstin Gier,
 Percy Jackson - Rick Riordan,


Name: Brooke
favorite genres: Fantasy, Realistic fiction, Mystery
Books I like: -
My recommendations: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin,
 Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard, White Cat - Holly Black,
On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta


Name: Thea
favorite genres: YA fiction
Books I like: Divergent, the Fault in our Stars, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Hunger Games, Hush Hush
My recommendations: Legend - Marie Lu, Ruby Red - Kerstin Gier,
Obsidian - Jennifer l. Armentrout, Starcrossed, Josephine Angelini


Name: Emelie
favorite genres: -
Books I like: The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments
My recommendations: Divergent - Veronica Roth, Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead,
Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles, The fault in Our Stars - John Green


Name: Marie
favorite genres: Sad books
Books I like: The Faults in Our Stars
My recommendations: Looking for Alaska, On the Jellicoe Road, Melina Marchetta,
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher (all books can be found in Swedish)


Name: Evelina
favorite genres: Easy reads, Romance
Books I like: Basically anything by Katarina Von Bredow
My recommendations: The Fault in Our stars - John Green, The Summer I turned pretty - Jenny Han,
 This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen (all books can be found in Swedish)


Name: Cassia
Favorite genres: trilogies
Books I like: Matched trilogy, The Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey,
My recommendations: The Selection - Kiera Cass, Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire,
 Ruby Red - Kerstin Gier, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin,
The golden Compass - Philip Pullman


Name: Srinath
Favorite genres: -
Books I like: Shantaram
My recommendation: Life of Pi - Yann Martel


xoxo Lihini






No comments:

Post a Comment