WAIT HOLD ON STOP!
Make yourself some pepparmint hot cocoa or pepparmint latte before you read this post.
Or just anything with pepparmint, I'll have a cup too, thanks love.
I mean, it's not even snowing yet here in Sweden.
which is weird because it ALWAYS starts to snow here in like, October.
But that doesn't mean that you can't force it up with Winter books, christmas movies, and CHRISTMAS CANDY
❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄ ❤ ❄
Winterish/ Christmas reads
1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
2. Let it Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
3. Bittersweet - Sarah Ockler
4. ExMas - Kate Brian
5. A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
6. Winter Town - Stephen Emond
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Dr. Seuss
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
Winterish/ Christmasish movies
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. the Nightmare before Christmas
3. Four Christmas
4. Home Alone
5. the Family Stone
6. Arthur Christmas
Other random things to do before THE Day
1. Write a Christmas wishlist!
my suggestion is that you do it early and just write in it when you come up with something that you want :)
2. Stock your kitchen with holiday yummies
I like to get anything with cinnamon and pepparmint, and I LOOOVE to bake <3
3. plan a christmas dinner with your friends!
I'm planning on doing this this year and maybe do the secret santa thing? That would be so awesome!
4. Make a Christmas themed music playlist
... Or just have Justin Bieber's 'under the Mistletoe' album om repeat.
5. Watch Bethany Mota's Christmas vedeos.
That gurl gets me, there is no such a things as planning Christmas too early.
6. Most importantly: ⓈⓂⒾⓁⒺ ♡
~ Love Always