2013-10-04

Just a quick update...

... And I will bomb this blog with reviews and other bookish stuff.

My operation went well, The doctor MIGHT have found the cause of my lost hearing but we can't be sure until my ear is healed.
Let's keep our fingers crossed ok? I'm not getting my hopes up on anything though, I don't want to be disappointed.

I had ALL my best friends visit me, I've never ever been in a room with every single one of them at the same time. Julia and Carin had a bag full of gifts and a beautiful card from my WHOLE CLASS. I got so emotional.

The days after the operation have been hard as expected, I haven't been able to talk like I normally do, only whisper, my neck is super swift and I can't even walk on my own! But it's getting better every day :)

Foto: Tack för att ni kom ♡♡♡

And a special thank you to Julia, Emelie and Klara for helping me out with my blog!

~stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment