2013-10-03

5 reasons why..

 This may not be a surprise to you, but I’m not Lihini. My name is Klara and I am yet another one of her friends from school who have been given the great pleasure of writing a post on this blog. Since I’m not Lihini I can brag about this blog as much as I want to, which is exactly what I’m going to do. Therefore today’s subject is 5 reasons why you should read teenbookalover.blogspot.se.
  •        It’s a book blog. Seriously, do you need another reason? Reading is, to quote Macklemore, fucking awesome.
  •        Lihini’s probably got the best taste in books ever and you can always rely on her when you’re in need of some book tips.
  •        She reads a lot, which means that she’s able to update the blog frequently.
  •       All of Lihini’s blog posts are well structured, well thought-out and well-written. I know that sounds like something your English teacher would say, but it really makes a huge difference.
  •      There are some amazing giveaways which you do not want to miss!

So, my fellow Teenbookalover readers, do you agree with me?

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Klara Palm! 

2 comments: