2013-09-29

day 1. My favorite books of all time

I will have friends helping me with the blogging for a couple of days because I'm having my surgery in two days, and the days before can be quite emotional, especially when It's a tumor. I'm doing okay but I don't want my blog to suffer because of that so yeah :)

Anyway, I thought that I should start with my own book challenge, I have thirty questions to answer in thirty days. This is on my day 1.

Favorite books of all time
Is a really hard question. How do you choose!?

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3)
The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)

All these books have affected me in one way or another. I share unique memories with every single book and  I love each story to death. These six books pretty much sums up what kind of books I usually read. Contemporay, fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance, tension, angst... and four of these books made me cry like a little baby. Can you guess which ones? ;)

Find my reviews of the books here below
1. Perfect Chemistry (perfect chemistry #1) - Simone Elkeles
2. Clockwork Pincess (The infernal Devices #3) - Cassandra Clare
3. The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials #1) - Philip Pullman
4. The Opportunist (Love me with Lies #1) - Tarryn Fisher
5. Percy Jackson and the Lightening thief (Percy Jackson #1) - Rick Riordan
6. Obsidian (a Lux Novel #1) - Jennifer L. Armentrout

xoxo Lihini


No comments:

Post a Comment