2013-08-01

Best Seller of the Month: July +

Best Seller of last month was The fault in our Stars, and second comes Divergent, but since I've already written about both of them (they have been on the best seller list for 2 weeks) I thought that I should write about the book that comes in third, and It is...



Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Insurgent (Divergent #2) By Veronica Roth!
This book won in Goodreads choice award for being the best Young Adult fantasy book of 2012 And Veronica won the best Author award. I really liked this one, so if you wan't to read my review just search for "insurgent"

One choice can transform you, or destroy you. Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment