2013-06-28

Goddess (starcrossed #3) REVIEW +

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
SUCH A PERFECT COVER!
After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.
To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.

It’s really over. I can’t believe it. Two years journey have finally come to Its end.
Im going to miss Hector, Helen, Ariadne, Jason and Lucas a lot. But I will be missing Orion and Cassandra the most.
This Twilight inspired trilogy had it’s ups and downs, the downs was that the book didn’t make sense half of the time, the Gods seemed to be more stupid than an average human which I found strange and what was up with the love triangle between Helen, Lucas and Orion? Why even bother putting in a love triangle when Lucas and Helen are MEANT TO BE? Ugh.. and it seemed to me that everyone in the Delos family got together with everyone. It got quite disturbing the more you thought about it.
But I still LOOVED IT!!!! omg Hades, such a sweet man (never thought I would say that) and Cassandra why are you so cute, and why does it have to be over, and why why!!!!
I got annoyed at something new in every chapter, but I just couldnt put the book down, I finished it in one sitting!

 In the end I didn’t want the book to be over. I dreaded the last few pages and I even started to like that last mentioned couple a bit too much… I don’t know what I liked so much, maybe the whole mythological idea. The book just captured me, weather I wanted it or not, I had no other choice but loving it.

SPOILER DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK.

As I said before I got a bit annoyed that everyone got together with everyone, but can I just say...
Orion and Cassandra!!?!?!?!?
SHE IS A FREAKING CHILD.
I liked Cassandras role so freaking much, I liked the whole idea of her being the fates child, that she was alone, but she still managed to do it. She was in my opinion the strongest character, But then Angelini had to go and make them two fall in love like really? the first second he saw nothing but sisterly adoration in her and then he kissed her and was all like "I can't stay away from her" what the f was that all about?

And I don't know if you guys noticed but the whole point of this was to find the tyrant and stop hin/her from destroying earth... and they never revealed who the tyrant was...



Im going to miss Starcrossed a lot, you will always be in my heart. *crosses my arms and put them over my chest and bends* until we meet again. Good bye.

stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment