2013-04-28

tomorrow is a big day for little me...

... meeting some doctors (like 7 - 10) tomorrow to discuss future operations, I was born with a syndrome that comes with some complications, but I can live with them. Thou i CAN it's not something I necessarily wan't to. So Im meeting up with a whole team to discuss what they are ready to do, IF they even are ready to do anything. Im super scared because this is my last chance to prove that I really wan't this, and then it's up to them to decide. anyway, I don't really wan't to talk about my syndrome or anything here because I don't wan't it to affect how people see me. it's a part of me, but it's not a part of my personality.

So yeah, Im going to be at that place the WHOLE DAY (better than school, I will give it that) I actually like hospitals. They feel like home. I know that's kind of tragic, because that means I have been to hospitals a lot of times, but it's true. The doctor's are often so nice to me :)



If I just had a hot doctor like him...

"Hi doctor, I think something is wrong with my neck, mind checking it?"

~stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment