2013-04-06

Perfect book

A perfect book. What does a perfect book contain?
Do we even know what it should contain before we have read anything that we find perfect ? I don't know about you guys but... I know what I want In a book.

Fantasy
Action
Romance
Heat

That's what i want in my fantasy books. I want REAL action, fight scenes as much as i wan't those heated romantic scenes, I wan't the book to be well written but most of all, I wan't to be fooled. I always know when authors are king in their books, and then in a plot twist you find out you were right etc. Authors have to be better at that. At fooling me.

Romance
Philosophy
Mistakes

That's what I want I'm my non fantasy books. I like it when books forces me to think about the meaning with life and our daily actions. Its nice

No comments:

Post a Comment