2013-02-16

what's inside my goodiebag!? :O



Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)

international cover                                                                    Swedish cover



Blood Magic (The Blood Journals, #1)
Only väg is upp swedish book

The Future of Us
Skuggan (The World of Voodoo, #1)swedish book


these were the books I got in my goodie bag! It is so sick, for real, this is like the BEST goodie bag ever!! I have gotten other goodie bags too, but this one is far better than the others, and Im so excited to dig into these books as soon as I can, they seem to be great!

you might think that I only got books, but it becomes better...
i got tickets for two to go and se Beautiful Creatures! if you have followed my blog for a while you know that I hated the book, but im going to go and see the movie just to be able to write a crappy review about it. It's so weird, so many people here in Sweden wan't to see the movie, but even the trailer sucks, don't u think? my sister got super happy when I told her I got tickets to the movie, she's been wanting to see it now for a great while

xoxo Lihini



No comments:

Post a Comment