2012-12-10

awesome evening

as you guys might know the Nobel dinner is being held ever year here in Sweden, Stockholm. I didn't go there myself but at our school we celebrate that dinner too, with knowledge competitions in the different Nobel areas, (literature was one of them, and I must say that was the easiest part), and then at this dinner they tell us which school who won (we compete against 18 other schools in Sweden) and who won in the different subjects. we won in some subjects, but sadly we did not win the whole thing. but next year. next year we will win back our trophy...
Anyway, it was a magnificent day/evening with a lot of hard work, but a great get-together at the end.
me and my friends with our party outfits on! i wore a black long one shoulder dress with a lot of studs as you can see. loved it!
xoxo Lihini
 

No comments:

Post a Comment