2014-03-28

One True Pairing - OTP

Song to listen to while reading this post


OTP is what you can a couple/ two people you really like together. It can be fictional or real people, usually celebrities in that case.
And we ALLLLL have them. Don't even try to deny it.
And ladies and gents, It's time for me to present my top 5 OTPs. Here it goes.

Number five - Day and June (Legend trilogy)
Cute as a button, I'm reading the second book in the trilogy atm and my jesus, they give me all kinds of feels!

Number four - Patch and Nora (Hush Hush series)
How can you not fall for Patch's brooding masculine dark attitude? It's not douchebaggy, just very addicting. The way he is with Nora makes you wish you had someone like him in your life, but I love them together nonetheless.

Number three - Four and Tris (Divergent trilogy)
These two are so broken and so beautiful together. I love their relationship so so much, because it touches close to home. Love them together.

 Number two - Jem and Tessa (the Infernal Devices)
Because their love is not just between them two. That's the kind of love that makes you cry for no reason


Number one - Kurt and Blaine (Glee)
I love Glee more than life, Glee is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Not even kidding.
Kurt and Blaine is that couple you invest more feelings in than your own. That perfect couple you would make exactly anything for. Yet they are barely real! Kurt and Blaine are just too sassy to not love them. Their love have been trough a lot and yet stands stronger than ever. They make you believe in love.

xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment