2014-01-30

Your personalized book recommendations!

You can find a review to almost every book I've suggested here on the blog. 


1. Name/ Alias: Burningthefandom

2. 3 books you like I am number four, hunger games, eragon

3. Your favorite genre: romance adventure

4. 2 books you didn't like
the book thief (I couldn't get into it) and twilight

5. My recommendation : City of Bones



1. Name / Alias: Potterheadalwaysand4eva

2. 3 books you like: Harry Potter, Looking for Alaska, The Maze Runner

3. Your favorite genre: science fiction

4. 2 books you didn't like: twilight, skulduggery pleasant

5. My recommendation: Mila 2.0 (Debra Driza), Legend (By Marie Lu)


1. Name / Alias: Burnmewith_fire

2. 3 books you like: Tfios, divergent and thg

3. Your favorite genre: Romance and adventure

4. 2 books you didn't like: Tmi (I got really bored) and dreaming anastasia

5. My recommendation: Ruby red (Kerstin Gier)


1. Name / Alias: Vitalia Hansson (beautiful name!)

2. 3 books you like: Hunger Games, The Fault In Our Stars, The Other Boleyn Girl 
(and Harry Potter ALWAYS)

3. Your favorite genre Fantasy

4. 2 books you didn't like: Delirium, Ett nytt liv på köpet

5.My recommendation: Vampire Academy, Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (The swedish one is easier to read ;) )


1. Name / Alias: asdfghjkl_fandoms

2. 3 books you like: TFIOS, the Book thief, and enders game.

3. Your favorite genre: Fiction and sci-fi.

4. 2 books you didn't like: Matched series {too slow} and The Artemis fowl series {I just couldn't get into it}

5. My recommendation: Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins), Mila 2.0 (Debra Driza)


1. Name / Alias: Prima Easterani

2. 3 books you like: Hush hush saga, TMI, Percy Jackson.

3. Your favorite genre: Fantasy

4. 2 books you didn't like: Hannibal and Tehanu

5. My recommendation: The Infernal Devices trilogy (Cassandra Clare)


1. Name / Alias: Nikki

2. 3 books you like: The Gone Series, The Keepers, The Killables

3. Your favorite genre: Fantasy/Adventure/sci-fi

4. 2 books you didn't like: the Mortal Instruments, Twilight

5. My recommendation: White Cat (Holly Black)


1. Name / Alias: Annie←nickname

2. 3 books you like: Divergent, Vampire Academy and The Mortal Instruments

3. Your favorite genre: Romantasy/ sci-fi

4. 2 books you didn't like: Inkheart, The Host

5. My recommendation: The Golden Compass (Philip Pullman) and Delirium


1. Name / Alias: Ana

2. 3 books you like:  TMI, Percy Jackson and Divergent

3. Your favorite genre: Idk

4. 2 books you didn't like: I've never read a terrible book (lucky you)

5. My recommendation: Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins)


1. Name / Alias: Sabrina

2. 3 books you like: Divergent, Tfios, Delirium

3. Your favorite genre:  Dystopian romance

4. 2 books you didn't like: The Host, The Uglies

5. My recommendation: Obsidian (Jennifer L. Armentrout)


1. Name / Alias: Katherine

2. 3 books you like:  I am Number Four, Percy Jackson, TFioS

3. Your favorite genre: Mystery, Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, etc 

4. 2 books you didn't like: Things Fall Apart and Fangirl

5. My recommendation:  Dare you to (Katie McGarry) and Obsidian (Jennifer L. Armentrout)


1. Name / Alias: Shaqed

2. 3 books you like:  Looking for Alaska, divergent, if I stay

3. Your favorite genre: Mystery, sci-fi, romance, adventure, etc.

4. 2 books you didn't like: Twilight, and (I both love and hate this book) Allegiant, one of my favorite books but I hated it

5. My recommendation: Jellicoe Road (Melina Marchetta) and Incarnate (Jodi Meadows)


1. Name / Alias: Irene

2. 3 books you like: divergent, tfios, harry potter

3. Your favorite genre: dystopian romance

4. 2 books you didn't like: twilight, matched

5. My recommendation: The Chaos (Rachel Ward)


1. Name / Alias: Jess

2. 3 books you like: obsidian, hush hush, the unearthly

3. Your favorite genre: paranormal romance

4. 2 books you didn't like: matched new moon and eclipse

5. My recommendation: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin) and Cursed (Jennifer L. Armentrout)


1. Name / Alias: Laura

2. 3 books you like:  Harry Potter, skulduggery pleasant, wheel of time

3. Your favorite genre:  High fantasy/fantasy and adventure

4. 2 books you didn't like: Matched series, twilight (only the first book, the other ones were better)

5. My recommendation: Shiver (Maggie Stiefvater)


1. Name / Alias: Book worm maniac

2. 3 books you like: HP, thg, the hobbit, divergent, maze runner, John green

3. Your favorite genre: action with a little romance

4. 2 books you didn't like: Nicholas sparks safe haven

5. My recommendation: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin) and Percy Jackson (Rick Riordan)



1. Name / Alias: megan

2. 3 books you like: (1.alex rider series) (2.the hunger games) (3.The maze runner)

3. Your favorite genre: romance and action

4. 2 books you didn't like: (1.twilight) (2.Inkheart)

5. My recommendation: Divergent (Veronica Roth) and the 5th Wave (Rick Yancey)

xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment