2014-01-11

Frozen ❄

If you haven't seen the movie Frozen yet you are MISSING OUT. That movie is so beautiful, I dare to say that it might even be better than Tangle.

Frozen  "Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter."

This is not a typical disney movie in my opinion, I mean yes there are princesses and all that, but it's not typically a love story. It's more about the bond between sisters which they illustrated in a very powerful way. I loved the movie more than I thought that I will, and if you haven't seen it yet you need to see it ASAP. I really recommend it :)


Oh I almost forgot, the song "Let it Go" which is from the movie is AH-MAYSING. Demi Lovatos version is better though ;) 

xoxo Lihini



No comments:

Post a Comment