2013-12-16

Goodreads - Like Facebook but for readers.

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face because today I'm going to talk about Goodreads! (and I have 5 pastries on a plate by me. Man I love pastries)

I'm sure a lot of you already know what goodreads is but I found out about it from a blog a couple of years ago, and I was like "how did I miss this? This website is huge!" And by huge I mean that they had a lot of active members. We are talking a couple of millions. 

What is goodreads?
Goodreads is a place where you can review books, find other peoples reviews, add people as your friends if you like their taste in books, take quizzes, join reading groups, create reading groups, get book recommendations, rate books, and MUCH MUCH MORE.

Without Goodreads I wouldn't know how many books I've read this year and it's also a great way for me to promote my blog on.

If you are a book nerd or just enjoy reading a book now and then, www.Goodreads.com is the place to visit.

https://www.goodreads.com/


xoxo Lihini 

No comments:

Post a Comment