2013-12-19

Doctor Who?

Doctor Who? 

Ever since I became a hardcore fangirl I've discoved many new things. My vocabulary have really expanded, I use words/sentences like 'by the angel', I can't even", "FEELS!" "I ship them like a SHIPPING SHIP" all the time.

A part from that I've been getting tons of book recommendations from people all around the world when I need them. And just tips in general.
Fangirls (and fanboys, a guy got super mad at me when I said fangirl instead of Fangirl/ Boy) are just so nice
in general don't you think?

But. I've also learned that if you are a fangirl you also have to watch Doctor Who. At first I was like, doctor who?

It's a TV show.
I have no idea what's it about so let's check that out shall we?

"Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme 
depicts the adventures of the Doctor, a Time Lord—a time-travelling humanoid alien."

Well that sounds rather interesting.
When people started to upload pictures about it I thought it looked quite.... Nerdy. In a very stereotypical way, which is sad, because then I would be classed as Sweden's biggest nerd.

But I don't know, I think I might make it my winter break project. I guess I have high expectations, because so many people "like me" have liked it, so maybe I will too?

Like my mother used to say... You never know until you try.

Just kidding, she would never say that.


xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment