2013-12-04

7. My favorite book characters.

How are you guys? I'm doing just fine at the moment, went to the salon to get my legs waxed today and it felt like I was being bitten by mini hell-hounds. Apparently it hurts more if your legs are used to shaving. U learn something new everyday.

My number one all time favorite character is

Tris Prior from Divergent.
She reminds me so much of myself it's scary. I look up to her a lot, we have been trough a lot of similar stuff and often think 'what would Tris do' when I need guidance.












Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars.
Where should I even begin? He is so smart, charming, handsome, tall, reader, and.... smart. I have a thing for smart guys ok. And not guys who just do well in school but guys who question everything. Like Augustus. He is a interesting character and very unpredictable. That's what I like the most abut him; that he's unpredictable.
But at the same time he is this gorgeous caring person who'd do anything for the people he loves. He is honest and is not afraid to say what he really feels. Why can't more people be like him?
One day i'll find you Augustus Waters. you will be inside a human body and probably go under a different name but I'll find you. And you and I will be friends forever.




Magnus Bane from The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments. 
Because he is the sassiest warlock out there who lives every day to the fullest even though he is immortal. Now if a Immortal hot guy can do that, then why the hell can't we mortals do that? It's are time thats precious! :)
 











xoxo Lihini




No comments:

Post a Comment