2013-11-21

Making the perfect Chai tea - Perfect to drink while reading!

A couple of weeks ago I was at my friends place and she served me the most amazing tea ever. It was chai tea. She have this capsule machine so I would have to buy the machine to be able to make the tea myself so I got creative.

I searched the net for a recipe. And I found one.

It was almost perfect, so I recreated it ane made it perfect. And I'm  going to share my secret recipe with the world now. Are you ready? Doesn't matter because here it comes.

How to make the perfect Chai Tea/ Chai Latte (1 serving)

1dl = ½ cup

1dl water
1dl milk
1 bag indian spice tea
2 cardamoms
3 cloves
1 very small of cinnamon close
1 teaspoon sugar  
1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon

1. put the water in a sauce pan with the teabag, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon close.
boil it up for a few minutes. pour the liquid (I usually pour over the spices too) in a cup when it starts to boil.

2. pour the milk in the pan and add the powdered cinnamon and sugar. Stir it around until it almost starts to boil over. Pour the milk into the cup and mix it together and voila, you have your PERFECT TEA.



No comments:

Post a Comment