2013-11-03

Book Releases of the Month: November

 November
                                

What a month October has been! I really don't feel like spilling my gut about how this month have been one of my worst months in my life, because that would be boring to read about and nothing good will come out of it. So what did happen this month?

1. We got some great news about City of Ashes (movie) THEY ARE GOING TO REPRODUCE IT!

2. We got the finale Catching Fire trailer ❤ 

3. Scientist FINALLY succeeded in making a machine that makes fictional characters real!!!
....
No wait, that was something that happened in my dream last night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
By J. A. Redmerski
Expected publication: November 5th 2013 by Forever Romance


Camryn Bennett has never been happier. Five months after meeting on a Greyhound bus, she and her soul mate Andrew Parrish are engaged—and a wedding isn’t the only special event in their future. Nervous but excited, Camryn can’t wait to begin the rest of her life with Andrew – a man she knows in her heart will love her always. They have so much to look forward to—until tragedy blindsides them. Click here for full synopsis

I have been waiting for this book with oh not so much patience. Seriously, Edge of Never was just... Mind blowing good, and I expect nothing else from this one!




The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4)
By Richelle Mead
Expected publication: November 19th 2013 by Razorbil


 the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion...Click here for full synopsis

Okay so The Indigo spell wasn't my favorite but oh lordy cheeseballs, we'll get ADRIAN IVASHKOV POV'S and baby Jesus knows I love that vampire!!!! Judging by the synopsis I think this one will be hellova ride.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow really, only two book releases this month that I'm excited about? That's a first. 
Jennifer L. Armentrout is coming out with two new books this month (I know, craycray) But I'm not excited about the releases of the two books, and then the Bane Chronicles #8 is also coming out.

AND Champion which is the last book in the Legend trilogy, but since i've only read the first book I can't write about Champion here because I would be spoiling myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment