2013-10-13

A book I regret not having read sooner


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)A lot of people around my age grew up with the Harry Potter books, either they read the books  themselves our their parents read the book for them.
I read the first Harry Potter book a week ago and I can really see what the hype is about, but I would probably have enjoyed it much more if I had been younger.

But to be honest I feel like Percy Jackson have filled that hole in my chest, I read the first Harry Potter book at the age of 13 I think and he was 12 at that time, so we were very close to age, and the first book was just fantastic. I have been reading about Percy and his friends, their enemies and the Gods ever since then, and the story is not over yet. I used to say that when the last Mortal Instruments book comes out is the day I stop being a child but that's not true. My last childhood page will be turned the second I turn the last page in Heroes of Olympus.


No comments:

Post a Comment