2013-09-13

Writing Diary

I think we can all agree that we have all at some point of our life tried to keep a diary, and I'm sure a lot of people have failed keeping it up, inclusive me. I remember as a kid having a book with a lock on, actually I had several of those, but that didn't stop my sister from reading it (bobby pins)

Then when I got my first computer I started to write on my computer. My plan was to write eeeveryyy day. Which I did not.

But sometimes it can be nice to just write your thoughts down, when your own thoughts kind of just holds you back if you know what I mean. I have a book near my nightstand (or really it's just a piano stool) where I can write thoughts down. no one reads it because it looks like a simple decoration book. Then I have a few different apps on my cellphone If I don't have the book with me. I think it's a great modern way to keep track of your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment