2013-09-10

Latest Obsession

I heard about it everywhere. "Have you seen it yet Lihini" "You HAVE to see it" " I Think you would like it" etc etc etc. The list of what people have told me can be long.

But I stayed strong, I was NOT going to fall for this new mainstream hype.

But I did. And I fell hard. 

Teen Wolf is what I fell for.

THATSHOWISSOFREAKINGGOODANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODOWITHMYLIFEANYMORE.

Okay Lilo, breath.

Am I the only one that remembers that Teen Wolf aired their first I Think Three episodes years ago?
And then the show just... stopped.

Anyway, It doesn't matter. I feel like there is a real story going on here, and things always change, every episode ends with a cliffhanger, there is no love story that takes over the whole show like vampire diaries other shows.

And the fact there are tons of hot guys to look at just make it so much better. I don't know about you but I don't have my Eyes on Stiles, Scott, the Twins, or even Derek! Well ok I see them but none of them move me the way... Isaac does. Am I the only one who sees how freaking gorgeous that piece of flesh is!?

That sounded really nasty hahaha.
It's his intense stare that captures me, the way he walk, the way he hold himself, his voice... Everytime I see him on the show I'm grinning like the big fool I am.








~stay smart and don't die out of their hotness
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment