2013-04-24

Thank you Justin Bieber

a lot of girls probably have to visit their psycho-log after your little mask show yesterday, where you show up in a mask and don't talk to your fans, poor people...

and not only that, you make it IMPOSSIBLE to visit town, Stockholm is like a greyzoone, go there and you might never come back, we are talking THOUSANDS of teenage girls running around like chickens haha, jk, I understand you ;)

anyway, we practiced for our english national test that is coming up next week and can I just say that I suck so hard at english? I thought I was good, but that test... it wasn't even the real test and I found it extremely hard! oh well, YOLO right....right?....

Im sorry that my blogposts are a bit boring these days but its only for another week or so, you should see my schoolwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment