2013-04-07

reduce your sweet craving!

I found these amazing tips at idawarg.chic.se it's a swedish blog and I wanted to share them with you!

I have always had that weak spot for sweet things, especially chocolate. and I couldn't stop, I used to eat at least 100g of chocolate a day, and not the healthy kind.

breaking that pattern have been really hard, I started to make progress after my third try, and after a while I could stand the sight of chocolate without feeling the need to eat it.

But during the easter break I have sort of taken one step back. I eat more sweet's now, not like I did before, but still more than I did when I was "healthy" and every time i open the fridge and see a chocolate bar a civil war in my body takes place. I found these tips and I am ready to try them, I don't wan't to fall back!


- Exclude anything that contains sugar and even sweeteners.

- Eat plenty of protein in the form of meat, fish, poultry and eggs.

- Eat plenty of vegetables to your meals.

- Cut down on starchy foods such as pasta, bread, potatoes, rice as it triggers your desire for more.

- Dairy products contain some milk sugar as some are sensitive to. Therefore, eat dairy products in moderation.

- Eat berries rather than fruit.

- Drink coffee or tea without sugar and without any milk.

- Eat regularly to keep blood sugar at a steady level.

- When you feel the craving eat real food instead

- A glass of lemon juice + water or apple cider vinegar + water can reduce gotta have something sweet.

- Sleep regularly.



~ stay smart, stay chic
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment