I found these amazing tips at idawarg.chic.se it's a swedish blog and I wanted to share them with you!
I have always had that weak spot for sweet things, especially chocolate. and I couldn't stop, I used to eat at least 100g of chocolate a day, and not the healthy kind.
breaking that pattern have been really hard, I started to make progress after my third try, and after a while I could stand the sight of chocolate without feeling the need to eat it.
But during the easter break I have sort of taken one step back. I eat more sweet's now, not like I did before, but still more than I did when I was "healthy" and every time i open the fridge and see a chocolate bar a civil war in my body takes place. I found these tips and I am ready to try them, I don't wan't to fall back!
- Exclude anything that contains sugar and even sweeteners.
- Eat plenty of protein in the form of meat, fish, poultry and eggs.
- Eat plenty of vegetables to your meals.
- Cut down on starchy foods such as pasta, bread, potatoes, rice as it triggers your desire for more.
- Dairy products contain some milk sugar as some are sensitive to. Therefore, eat dairy products in moderation.
- Eat berries rather than fruit.
- Drink coffee or tea without sugar and without any milk.
- Eat regularly to keep blood sugar at a steady level.
- When you feel the craving eat real food instead
- A glass of lemon juice + water or apple cider vinegar + water can reduce gotta have something sweet.
- Sleep regularly.
~ stay smart, stay chic