2013-04-26

Hello there folks!!

Hello my name is Maria and Im Lihinis bff. I live in Sweden in a town called Bålsta, Im 17 years old, enough about me and now to my passion to books.
I also like to read books but not like Lihini. I mean if Im going to read a book it has to be really good from the begging! and if its not I just throw it away.
so what made me start reading book, yea well that´s simple I can put it in two words: Stephenie Meyer. when I was younger I just read, you know, those really simple books for children until I was about 13 because I did not like to read. But that changed when I made myself read her book because everyone talked about them, so that's the story of how I started reading :)
my favorit book is all the books in the vampire academy.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)

me!
yeah that was a little bit about me, have a lovely day // Maria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment