2013-01-12

Someday I will be big enough so you can't hit me

being bullied isn't easy.
being bullied feels like the end of the world.
and for some of us it is.
and It's a shame.
but know that you are not alone. 
they bully you because you are better than them. people get scared
so next time, walk taller. 
and bring them down.
how? by being successful, show them that what they did to you only made you stronger.


Someday, I'll be, living in a big old city,

And all you're ever gonna be is mean.
Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me,
And all you're ever gonna be is mean. - Taylor Swift

Don't hide yourself in regret, 
Just love yourself and you're set 
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way  - Lady Gaga

Go on and try to tear me down
I'll be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper - Demi Lovato

Every step I'm taking , 
every move I make feels ,
 lost with no direction ,
 my faith is shaking , 
but I , I gotta keep trying . 
Gotta keep my head held high .
 There's always gonna be another mountain ,
 I'm always gonna wanna make it move . 
There's always gona be an uphill battle ,
 sometimes I'm gonna have to lose . 
Ain't about how fast I get there ,
 ain't about what's waiting on the other side . 
It's the climb - Miley Cyrus

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that tehre's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July - Katy Perry

What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes you fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone - Kelly Clarkson

gnight xoxo Lihini



No comments:

Post a Comment