2012-11-05

Monday, kill yourself. Everyone already hate you!

Came to school this morning, and then we get to know that our first lesson start after lunch..
But because we're awesome the forenoon was good anyway!

So what's the thing with this English indie pop band? The xx. They have kind of strange music really. But I can't stop listed to them! Don't misunderstand me, but their music is kind of hypnotic. It's so special and different from any other music I have ever heard. Maybe they have kind of similar sound as Florence and the Machine and the Temper Trap but they are still unique and have their own sound. And they have like really high "grades" on spotify, so I guess it's not just me who finds them good.
Strange cool music down below at your service!
smygmusik

No comments:

Post a Comment