2012-10-29

holiday read

1 week - 7 days -  168 hours -  10080 minutes
thats how much free time i have. and freetime in my case usually mean reading books, cleaning (my room is ALWAYS a mess) and studying. hanging with friends? eeh no, i do not have time for that kind of things ;)
I used to be a fast reader back in the days, but with age (lol) i have becomed slower. why, only the Gods know. anyway, this Autumn break i was thinking about TRYING to finish at least 3 books :)
the books i have on my list is
Hex hall
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
for school, we are supposed to write a review about a book :)




Anna And the French Kiss :)
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
i have no desire to read this book, for real, but i've read so many great reviews about this book, so i thought, why not?

and Nevermore :)
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
found this book like 20 sec ago, looks like a good book to me! :)
xoxo Lihini

No comments:

Post a Comment