2014-01-26

MY WEEK

Monday
I had to wake up at a inhuman hour because our school decided to put a new class BEFORE our first morning class. But to all fairness I have to say it was quite fun.

After school I went to the gym, arm-day I believe

My motivation at the gym. 

Tuesday
I had A LOT of work to do this day with Divergent (If you didn't know I work together with the Swedish Divergent movie team :) ) I had to pick  three lucky winners who would win cinema tickets to see the movie in March and the book, And there were over 400 entries.
And because of earlier stress I got fever during lunch time :(

Wednesday
Sick :( I couldn't cancel my driving lesson so I had to go there anyway. Fortunately it was on the evening.
I'm becoming really good at driving! Driving in Sweden is probably easier than in other countries because we are only 9.5 million people here, but the all the rules make me crazy!


Thursday
Did some homework and I had this A M A Z I N G smoothie that tasted soo good (AND HEALTHY!)

¤ 1/2 cup berries of choice
¤ 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
¤ 2 1/2 tbs water
¤ 2 1/2 tbs milk
BLEND (mixer) 
The browny thing is nutella 

Friday
I had no classes this day so I took this day to read the book I was currently reading, had breakfast in bed and just a cozy morning <3
When evening came I went over to Marias place and then we headed over to our friends 18th birthday dinner! I had a wonderful time <3
Pictures from my friend Elins blog 

Saturday
Woke up at Marias place, had breakfast, went home and practiced my driving with mum

Sunday
Homework ALL DAY I'm not even kidding. 



2 comments:

  1. You seem to have had a very meaningful week, with no wasted time spent. Anyway, it's good that you were getting the hang of driving in a fast pace, and I believe you're totally good at it now. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Lihini! All the best to you! :)

    Verna Scott @ Greenville Driving School

    ReplyDelete